Request an International Quotation
How to Request an International Quotation on sargentwelch.com
Preregistration before requesting a quotation is not necessary on our website.
Requesting a quotation online from Sargent Welch is an easy process. Just select the products you want to purchase, provide contact information, shipping and billing addresses, and send us the request.
Let's walk through the steps and see how they work online:
Browse and Add Items to Your Shopping CartUse the online shopping cart to hold the items you are interested in purchasing. Placing an item in the cart is easy and doesn't commit you to buying it. If you change your mind later, remove the item from the cart by clicking the "Remove" button.
Manage Your CartYou can update your shopping cart at any time by clicking the shopping cart icon at the top right corner of the screen. You may perform the following actions on your cart:
- Save the cart for future use
- Share the cart with another person
- Print the cart
- Change the quantity for an item
- Remove an item from the cart
- Remove all items from the cart
Step 1 – Check the cart
- Verify that the cart contains the items you want in the quantities you need. Then, click the “checkout” button. You will be directed through a series of screens that will ask for information our international customer service team needs to prepare your quotation.
Step 2 – Sign In or Create a Password
- If you are a returning customer, simply enter your email address and password to continue your checkout. Your address information will be loaded automatically.
- If you are a new customer, you will be asked to provide your email address and to create a password.
Step 3 – Select the billing address
- Enter the address to which the invoice will be sent. If we have your address from a previous contact, you may edit it here. If you plan to pay by credit card, the billing address must be the same address as where your credit card statement is mailed.
Step 4 – Select the shipping address
- Select the address you where you want the order to be sent. If you have restricted items in the cart or are paying by purchase order, the shipping address must be that of an educational institution. We cannot send restricted items to individuals or companies.
Step 5 – Review your request
- Review all of the information you have provided. If anything is incorrect, you can make changes at this time. You may add a comment to the request in the box provided.
- Click the blue "Complete Request" button and you're done.
- You will be presented with a request confirmation screen that you may print for your records.
What happens next?
You will receive an email message acknowledging that we have received your request. All requests will be processed in the order they are received. Upon completion of your quotation, we will provide you with a quotation reflecting product prices and all shipping and handling charges. Upon your approval of the quote, by either email or fax, we will enter your order for processing.